Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Weekend

How do I feel after a whole weekend of parties? Pretty happy.


We had a really nice Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house. Uncle Brett, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Darren were there, too. I ate so much pumpkin pie that I actually threw up. Mom-mom said that's what holidays are for, and that there is somewhat of a tradition of eating til you throw up in her family...something about Uncle Brian...

Friday was daddy's annual poker tournament. I got to play at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little while, but then mom-mom picked me up and I got to go to the poker game! I guess I wasn't a good luck charm for daddy, because he didn't win. I think they all had fun, though.

And Saturday we had ANOTHER party! I even got to play with some pretty little girls at this one. I was on my best behavior and shared my toys very nicely.

And THEN...here's the best part...while I took a nap yesterday, my front yard was turned into a Christmas carnival! There are lots of lights and big huge dogs and bears...I sure was surprised when mom-mom and daddy took me outside! We'll put some pictures up here once all of the decorating is finished!

Phew...that's a long story about MY weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a really tasty dinner for Thanksgiving. I love you all very much and can't wait to visit everyone in Buffalo! It's just 24 more days!!!!!!!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, you are the sweetest little boy in the world. I hope mom-mom is cherishing every minute 'cause before she knows it you'll be telling her to "f" off and sneaking out at night to smoke in the garage. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Jacob doesn't even know the letter 'f' yet. After reading your comment, we will conveniently forget to teach him that letter...That letter is overrated anyway.