Friday, December 19, 2008

Shopping with Daddy

Daddy is home with us today, and he said he wants to get his Christmas shopping done. Me and mom-mom are done with all of our shopping because we did NOT want to have to go to a mall, or any store, really, til after Christmas. But, since daddy thinks he needs our help, we have to go with him. Oh boy!

Here are a few pictures of me playing with daddy this morning. We might consider these to be the "before shopping" pictures...I doubt there will be much smiling "after!"




And we heard a rumor about a big snow storm in Buffalo! That is very exciting news. I've got my boots all ready for sledding!

Have a great weekend! We love you all!

Love, J

PS - 6 more days!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob, have you sat on Santa's lap yet? I would love to see a picture of that. I know Ken and Alex were always a little afraid of the "big man", but I know you're brave!