Friday, December 12, 2008

Ridin' my Weedybug

Yep, weedybug. You can call her a ladybug if you want, but I like "weedybug." And I am very good at riding her around the house.


And a shot of me drinking and driving:


Since it's Friday, we hope you all have a great weekend. Me and mom-mom are going to see Grandma Susan play bells tonight (on the lawn of the Mormon temple - we're not actually allowed in) and then I might get to go with mom-mom to Uncle Brett's ugly sweater party tonight. We''ll see about that...

Love you all!
J

Only 13 more days!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rumor has it that we will be playing a game called Jacob Jeopardy at Gramma Jo-Jo's Christmas Eve party! I may need to get some intimate Jacob details from mom-mom so I can stump our panel of contestants.

Anonymous said...

Darn it way do in laws get in the way I want to go to that party!