Thursday, December 18, 2008

A New Choo Choo Train!

I got a new choo choo train last night! It was an early Christmas present from my friend Carson. I'm not sure how she knew that I would LOVE a train, but I've been playing with it non-stop since it came out of the package!

Here are just a few pictures of me playing this morning.



And a picture of me modeling a warm winter hat mom-mom made for someone!


Mom-mom and I are going to finish up just a few more Christmas presents today. In case you don't already know this, Christmas is just one week away...and that means I will go on my big trip and see everyone back in Buffalo in just 7 days!!!

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jacob. You and mom-mom will be quite happy. We are getting a snow storm and there will be lots of snow for you to go sledding. Maybe Grampa Mike will dust off the snowmobile to go for a ride.

Anonymous said...

Snow Day!!! We are closing at 1

Anonymous said...

Even UB had a snow day on friday. Unheard of. Truly.