Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mom-mom always wonders if all kids wake up in such a good mood...



And in case you are wondering, no, I did not sleep in just a diaper. Mom-mom already took off my footie jammies when we made this video. Our getting-out-of-bed process is quite complicated and time consuming. This is not a problem when we have nothing to do all day...

Also, notice how giant I look. I can almost stretch from one end of my bed to the other. Luckily, I don't try very hard to get out of this cage or we'd have to get a different bed!

Love,
J

PS - 15 more days!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he as tall as you yet?

Anonymous said...

Is he as tall as you yet?

holkoboys said...

Haha. NO, he is NOT as tall as his mom-mom. Give it a few years...maybe.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Jacob still on occasion uses a bink. I believe santa has a surprise for him. hint. hint.