Monday, December 8, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry we are posting so late today, but me and mom-mom slept in very late. We didn't get up til almost 11:00! We had a very busy weekend and we were staying up too late. But mom-mom said it's Christmas time and it's ok to stay up late!

On Friday night we went to see Grandma Susan play bells at Balboa Park. It was fun to see the bell concert, but no so much fun to see every other person in San Diego trying to push their way around the park. But, I got to ride on the little train, so that made the whole night worth it.

On Sunday, we went to the nursery to get our Christmas tree! We got a very good deal from mom-mom's friend and came home with the prettiest tree ever. Then I took a nap, and when I got up, the tree was covered with lights and decorations. I was very excited!

Here are a few pictures of me from this morning when I got up. The first thing I did was run over to my Christmas tree and look for the little choo choo train. Mom-mom hid a little tiny one in there, and I spotted it right away. I think I'm gonna like this whole "Christmas" thing...



I hope you had as nice a weekend as I did!

Love, J

PS - It's only 18 more days til I go to Buffalo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very much enjoy the count down!

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice picture of you next to the tree jacob. Mom-mom is a very good photographer.