Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Silly Boys...and Dogs

I asked mom-mom to post this for me tonight since she has nothing better to do once I go to bed, and you can all enjoy it early in the morning while we are still asleep!

Here are some pictures of our dinner party...



Uncle Brett, his friend Craig (who bears a striking resemblance to someone mom-mom once knew...), Craig's girlfriend, and his little boy James all came over to have dinner with me and mom-mom. We sure did have a good time! Even though James is 5, and that's a LOT older than me, we played together all night. We even got the dogs to go crazy and chase us around the yard and house. It sounded a little bit like the zoo. Mom-mom said she felt like she could see into the future and what it might be like to have TWO of us running around the house all day. I'm afraid this did nothing to increase my chances of getting a little brother or sister anytime soon.

We sure do wish daddy could have been here for our fun night. Luckily, everyone had so much fun (and liked being fed) that we are going to do it again next week!

I hope you all have a great day. Me and mom-mom are probably gonna sleep in!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a dirty-dirty face!!!