Thursday, December 4, 2008

Milestone

This is our 100th post! Very exciting.

And here's a video of me waking up from my nap yesterday. We admit, this is not an incredibly exciting video. However, I got up late and Grandma Susan was here to pick my up while I was still eating breakfast so we didn't have time to plan a more involved production this morning. Good thing none of you have anything better to do!

Turn up your volume...



Love, J

PS - Happy birthday to Uncle Brian (yesterday). Mom-mom tried to let me call you but it just went to voicemail and I'm not good at leaving messages. We'll try again tonight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Jacob was saying that it's light out, not to turn on the lights. He's so smart and talking so much it's hard to believe. I wonder if he'll get scared when you guys come home and I grab him out of your arms and start hugging him while quietly sobbing? It's 9:30 in the morning and I already need a drink.

Anonymous said...

Becky, I am with you i could use a drink too! I have 20 more weeks of no drinking though! Plus the best drinks were the ones in CA with Erin and Jake Jake sitting in the sun!

holkoboys said...

Actually, Aunt Becky, he's even smarter that that. We hung some Christmas icicle lights on the roof and he can see them from his room. He was asking me to turn those lights on for him...such a genius:)