Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Future Hairdresser

Mom-mom let me do my own hair the other night. I think I may have a future as a hairdresser to the stars! Come on...you've seen those crazy hairstyles in Hollywood.


And here's another funny thing to share: As mom-mom was sitting on the couch writing this post, I picked up the laundry basket containing a bunch of folded clothes and dumped it all over the floor. When she looked up, I asked her, "What'd you DO?" This is funny in itself, but even funnier if you've seen the movie Tommy Boy...ah, not even 2 and already quoting movies. Sheer genius.

I hope you have a great day!

Love, J

PS to Daddy - we'll see you on the computer camera tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Jacob that Aunt Becky is furrykittenbelly, if you ever want to talk to ME on the computer!