Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Grouch

I'm a little grouchy this morning. Mom-mom keeps laughing at me because I am getting upset about silly things. I cried because the Christmas tree had not been properly illuminated before my arrival in the living room this morning. I creid a little because I called Obi and Chewy came. I wanted OBI. And, mom-mom wouldn't let me open the door on my Christmas calendar and have candy for breakfast. No wonder I'm grouchy.

(Editor's note: We were originally trying to put a grouchy Jacob video here, but it was taking way too long to upload. We started at 10:30 this morning...it's now 11:40 and it was not done. Sorry.)

So, mom-mom and I are making carmel corn today. I even got to lick the spoon! See?



We have heard from everyone in Buffalo about all of the snow. And nope, we're NOT sorry that we wished for it (sorry Uncle Brian). I have been pointing out SNOW to mom-mom on tv, in pictures, everywhere I see anything white and fluffy...so I can't wait to go sledding and play in it! Mom-mom is really excited about our trip, too. She talked to Uncle Mick last night and after that, she decided she was officially as excited as a little kid about coming home for Christmas.

Only 3 more days!!!!!!


Love, J

No comments: