Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am SO smart

I impressed mom-mom this morning. Nevermind that she is impressed with just about everything that I do...this one is pretty good. I do it better when I'm not on camera, but still...I'm not even two yet!



And do you know that it's only 30 days til I get there for Christmas?!? Very exciting. Mom-mom said that tomorrow is Thanksgiving and that means the holiday season is officially here. Yay!

I'm helping mom-mom make pies today. And I am a HUGE help.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Me and mom-mom are very thankful for all of you and we love you very much.

Love, J

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is smarter than me!

Anonymous said...

Very Good, Jacob. Now spell - I LOVE NEW YORK!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my little turkey!

Anonymous said...

SHEER GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jacob, I am the one that gave carleigh the new family fav shirt, not your most favorite aunt candy.

Anonymous said...

What!!!!! I've been hacked and I think I know who the culprit is!! Aunt Candy gave Carleigh Jean that shirt and even though Carleigh will be my most favorite grand "niece"...you will always be my most favorite grand "nephew"!!!!

Honestly, the nerve of that woman.

Anonymous said...

I do hate weekends with no posts....but i really hate LONG weekends with no posts!