Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playing in the Rain

As a Southern California boy, I don't get to see a lot of rain. So, when it actually does rain, it's pretty exciting! It rained very hard yesterday, and while mom-mom was wiping off the dogs' muddy feet, I scooted out the door into the rain! It was lots of fun to stomp in puddles and dump the water out of all of my toys.

Here is a picture of me making my "choo choo train" in the yard. This is my favorite thing to do lately. As long as I have three things, ANY things, I line them up and then they are a train!


Look how wet I got! Since it was actually pretty cold out, mom-mom only let me play for a little while before I had to come in and have some hot hoho.


And a picture of me and my dogs, just because...


I'm going to play with Grandma Susan today and mom-mom is going to finish up her Christmas shopping.

Have a good day!

Love, J

PS - Only 9 more days til I come to visit!!! (And by the way, mom-mom and daddy are coming with me. We talked to Grampa Mike yesterday and he said it seemed as if no one knew that...hmm.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hear there is more rain on the way! I think you should just move to Buffalo, where the rain comes down white!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is the same page as yesterday and now I am leaving work. Boo HOO