Friday, August 1, 2008

Yay for the weekend!

I am so happy to have my daddy home today. We went out and got some breakfast and then we went to the store with mommy. Me and daddy don't like going to the store so much, so mommy dropped us off at the park while she finished her shopping. I got to show daddy how I am really good at going down the slide...all by myself! I am getting to be such a big boy.

Look at how happy I am with my daddy!


I hope everybody has a great weekend. I know I will...GRAMMA JOJO IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, we promise we will still put some pictures up here next week. I don't want everyone to miss me!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben looks cuter with that baby on his lap!

Anonymous said...

Okay! You promised. I want to see Jacob pictures with Gramma JoJo!!

What handsome boys. Both of 'em!