Friday, August 22, 2008

If you're cute and you know it....

Happy Friday! Sorry we didn't post anything yesterday. Me and mom-mom went to the zoo with our friend Megan. We saw lots and lots of animals. I liked running around with the goats in the petting zoo the best! Mom-mom said dad would be very mad if we got our own goats, though...
Here are a few pictures of me being silly this morning when I was eating my breakfast. I am a much nicer boy when I sleep in a little bit. No tantrums for me this morning!


I hope everybody has a good weekend!
Love, J


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I come home and there are goats running around in the yard I will report you to the SPCA myself...

Anonymous said...

I was in a state of depression yesterday...you are lucky...Ben stop whining just wait one day you will own a farm!

Anonymous said...

Tell mom-mom....no goats! Llamas!

Anonymous said...

I hate waiting an entire weekend for posts!!! HURRY UP!