Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

I have been waking up extraordinarily early lately, and I have been expecting a breakfast to be served to me immediately. This is thanks in part to Gramma Jojo getting me up before my normal time and cooking me good breakfast every morning while she was here. I now have mom-mom and dada trained, too!

Here is a picture of the scene in our house in the morning. I gather up all of my friends, grab a bowl of Froot Loops and a cup of milk, and yell til mom-mom turns on cartoons. Then , we all cuddle up and start the day off together!

Mom-mom wonders if you can imagine the amount of fur and crumbs that this routine creates in her bed. I think it's a small price to pay to have such cute, cuddly creatures in there with her!

I will be sleeping over at Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house tonight. Mom-mom and dada are going out to dinner and then they are going to meet up with Uncle Brett downtown. And THEY AREN'T TAKING ME!?! I'll probably have a better time eating popcorn with Grandpa anyways...

Love, J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone really must look into this...shots and not taking you out with them. I think that is called neglect. Jacob can you say CPS? I will send someone out to check on this right away.

Anonymous said...

Well J - I have to say that fruit loops, milk, dogs and mom-mom does sound delightful in the morning!
What could be better?!

Anonymous said...

auntie lindsay are you crazy....Buffalo could be better!!!!

Anonymous said...

And that's quite a lovely quilt they are depositing dog hair and crumbs on too!

Anonymous said...

All you need are chickens!!!