Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shots, Ice Cream and Playing at the Park

Yesterday was a busy day. Mom-mom and I went to the doctor for my 18-month check-up. The doctor told mom-mom that I am just as perfect as she thinks I am. My height and weight are just where they should be. My giant Charlie Brown head is still larger than 97% of other kids my age. Mom-mom said it means I have a big brain - whatever that means. The doctor even said that I was REALLY good during my exam. She said most 18-month visits are scream fests. I didn't cry at all, not even when the nurse gave me the shot. I guess since it was only one I didn't have time to get scared about another one.

After my doctor visit, mom-mom and I went out and got some ice cream. I really like ice cream a lot, and it sure did make me feel better about going to the doctor.

Then we went to the park to play for a little while. Here is a video of me going down the slide. If you listen closely, you'll hear me do a countdown before I take off!


Well, I'm off to Gramma Susan's to play for a little while. Hope you all have a good day!

Love, J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob...where did you learn to count so good?!?! Ice cream makes everything better!
Miss you lots!!

Anonymous said...

I taught him that!!!!I am a good teacher! Except on 3 i would tickle him until he could not breath!

Anonymous said...

What a smart little boy. Takes after his parents.