Friday, August 8, 2008

A day at the park

Here are a few pictures from our picnic yesterday...

Mommy got me a new wagon - it's pretty cool. We packed all of our picnic stuff in it, and packed me in, too!

Gramma Jojo played soccer with me at the park. She's pretty quick (for a gramma!).


Here's one of me just being cute. Sometimes, I can't help it.
And this is a special picture for Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Brian...my belly looks like Uncle Bri's!
Well, we're off to find an adventure for today. Hope everybody has a good weekend!
Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just had a hellishly busy week of work and to see all these pictures at the end of a long week is just what I needed. I miss Gramma JoJo though. The LHC will be super lonely tonight! Sniff.

Anonymous said...

Jacob...look at your feet...the look HUGE!!! You aren't allowed to grow anymore until you convince mommy and daddy to move back here!!!