Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Wedding


Hellooooo!

We are very busy playing with Gramma Jojo, so all I have are a few pictures from the wedding I went to on Saturday. I will put up some pictures with Jojo a little later!


Here are a few shots of me chasing bubbles. Of course, I was so adorable that I kinda stole the show!

And here is a shot of the wedding I crashed. We were not actually invited to the Polynesian wedding, but I made a few freinds and REALLY enjoyed their music and dancing!
And me and mommy dancing...

And me with my mommy and daddy.

We had a really nice picnic yesterday with Grandma Susan and Grandpa Ken, Sarah and Darren. Gramma Jojo made some really tasty food and we played outside all afternoon. I have to go now - Gramma is taking me to the park to play!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ssshhhh Jacob...here's the plan. You're gunna crawl in gramma jojos suitcase when she is packing to come home. Tell jojo to pack you some fruit loops and juice boxes for the trip...if you would like some company in the suitcase I'm sure an Obie or Chewy may fit...gramma may just have to leave some clothes there. I'm sure she would be willing though!!
See you soon!! :o)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Jacob!!! Why does your head look so big in that last picture? It's bigger than your daddies! Must be that there is a great big brain in there.