Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Reading Books



Mom-mom and I were up very early this morning reading books and eating Froot Loops. I have a bit of a cold and couldn't sleep very well, so mommy let me sleep in bed with her. I slept great! It's amazing how well a sick boy can sleep when his feet are on his mommy's face all night.

But don't worry...I'm not that sick. I just have a runny nose. We are off to my music class now, and then later this afternoon I have to go to the doctor for my 18 month check-up. Mommy said I was going to get shot. I'm not sure about this...

Love, J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like Gramma Nowicki used to say "Wipe your schniddle!"

Anonymous said...

A SHOT! thats sounds like child abuse, that is IT! I order that child into the protection of his Gramma Jo Jo in Buffalo ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Oh man i messed up and posted a bunch fix it please!

Anonymous said...

Due to suspected child abuse (SHOTS!) Jacob Kenneth Holko is ordered to return to Buffalo, NY where he will remain in the custody of his loving family members until Mom-mom and dada decide to make the move.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacob!!! I miss you...oh and by the way about the picture from Friday...actually Aunt Lindsay's belly is starting to look like that now too!! AAHHH I hope you still recognize me with a big belly!!!