Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Farmer Jake

Mom-mom's got me working today! We're getting the chicken coop ready for the chickies. They are getting big fast and mom-mom wants them to live outside instead of in her office.

Here's a picture of our chicken coop. Look what a good job daddy and I did on building it! Mom-mom painted it...I had to go in and inspect everything. I brought my wagon along in case anything needed to be hauled around. Notice the SoCal farming outfit I'm wearing...maybe I need some overalls?
All loaded up! Yep, I can tell by the sun, it's time for a break...
Good thing I have a nice soft place to lay down!
Mom-mom and I are off to the park to meet my friend Ella and her mom!

Love, J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob...mom-mom is trying to keep you in a cage now?! GEEZ we would treat you much better here in NY I promise (hehe)
I think you will grow out of that cage pretty quick...but hey I guess we could keep it around for Carleigh...she will fit for a while!
I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Jacob and the dog should be sent to some sort of website. That looks like pure bliss. A boy and his dog.

Anonymous said...

This is to the coop cage builders. Make sure that there chicken wire is buried down into the ground about 12 inches or Mr. chicken-eater will have himself a nice snack!

Anonymous said...

I can see that you've realized that going au natural will prevent that annoying and somewhat unattractive "FARMERS TAN". You are lightyears ahead of your Grandpa and Uncle Brian on that front,