Monday, August 18, 2008

Watching Barney

Mom-mom was trying to get video of me being silly this morning. I was WAY too busy. I mean, BARNEY was on. It's kind of like when daddy is watching tv - he can't hear mom-mom talk, either.

I hope you all had a good weekend! Mom-mom and I are going to try to find a feed store today to get some food for our baby chicks that wil be arriving this week. Yes, we will have chickens. Yes, mom-mom has thought this through. Yes, it is legal. No, we will not have roosters. Yes, she is tired of people asking her if she is crazy. And no, she doesn't know what the dogs will think, but is not worried about it since they are dogs.

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree!

Anonymous said...

Jacob...I know what mom-mom means by being sick of people telling/asking her things. Aunt Lindsay is going through the same thing...I am sick of saying "Yes...I'm sure it's not twins...but thank's for noticing I'm huge"...I get it!
Lots and lots of love...I want you to come and visit me soon!!!