Monday, August 25, 2008

Bed Head

Helllloooooo!
I hope everybody had a good weekend. I got to play at Grandma and Grandpa Ken's house on Saturday, and yesterday I helped daddy build a chicken coop! It is pretty nice, and I'll ask mom-mom to take some pictures of it later today in case you want to see!

Mom-mom came in and woke me up at 10:00 this morning. Daddy and I must have worked very hard yesterday, because I just slept for 15 hours straight. Look at my hair - can you tell?
And you'll be seeing a LOT of pictures of me like this one...as soon as I see a camera flash, I put on a "smile" and pose! We'll try to put up some more pictures later...Happy Monday!
Love, J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have very bad bed head too! It is because i was up all night looking for a DVD that i think my dog hid! I hope one day to have a kids that sleeps as good as you!