Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Weekend!

What an exciting weekend I've had! Saturday afternoon mom-mom went and picked Uncle Danny up from the airport. I gave him a HUGE hug when he got here, and we've been having a great time together since.

Uncle Danny has been getting up with me in the morning, and I showed him how to make me my breakfast (I like hot waffles now)...and if he goes outside to talk on his phone I insist on knowing where "Danny" is.

And since I'm such a lucky boy, I get ANOTHER uncle to play with tonight! Uncle Brian will be here soon. Now if only we could get Uncle Mick out here...

Yesterday we went to a picnic at Uncle Brett's house. I got to see Aunt Sarah, and LOTS of other friends. We had a good time playing. Here I am playing Derek's beanbag game...


And just being adorable...

And here are the cupcakes mom-mom made to take to the party. They looked great when she first made them. Unfortunately, it was 85 degrees yesterday, and apparently the butterflies DO NOT like the heat. Mom-mom was sad because they melted a little bit, but we got some pictures and they tasted great!


We'll post more tomorrow!

Love, J

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i must admit that i have passed the airpot a couple of times and seriouly conidered hopping a plain. and then while driving to cortland to see my friend i had a tomtom in my possesion and considered driving even though it would take a week. i could stay there as long as i wanted! but jacob looks so much bigger already :( all of you need to come home NOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

god i love my spelling abilities! I amaze myself everyday!=)

Anonymous said...

god i love my spelling abilities! I amaze myself everyday!=)

Anonymous said...

god i love my spelling abilities! I amaze myself everyday!=)