Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here Goes

Ok, so here's my big announcement! We're going to have.............



WAFFLES! Oh, yeah, and I'm gonna be a big brother. But mostly I'm excited about waffles.

Since Gramma Jojo likes to spread exciting news, it's possible that everyone in the entire world has heard this already (she HAS known for more than 12 hours, after all). Mom-mom is still deciding how she feels about this. She said she thinks it's good. Then daddy said he was gonna throw up. But he had a big goofy smile on his face all night last night, so I think he'll be ok. I'm not sure what all the fuss is over waffles...

Oh boy.

Love, J

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAFFFFLLLLEEESSSS YAY
J you are going to have to learn to share your waffles!
Well Auntie Lindsay is VERRRYY excited I cant even contain myself...it does make me a little sad that you aren't here so I can give you big hugs and touch that belly all the time :o(

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm sitting here crying at my desk I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy more friends...and more waffles!!! Congrats Erin!! And be excited about your new little waffle Jacob :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooops...i'm still Aunt Courtney from Carleigh's page...hahaha everyone needs another aunt!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha you're right Courtney...everyone could use another aunt!!

YAY I AM GOING TO BE ANOTHER AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janis said...

Congratulations, Jake and Erin! I swear, this is something in that pool. :) So far I've been immune, though...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! :)