Monday, March 30, 2009

What WAS That?

(Nudity alert!)

Mom-mom saw something streaking through the house this morning. She grabbed her camera and tried to at least catch it on film. Here's a blurry shot that she was able to get...

She did a few laps around the house trying to corner this creature. It is FAST!

Then the creature finally got distracted, and mom-mom realized it was just ME!!! Let's get some dogs in here to add to the noise and chaos!

Any day that starts out with a naked child and two huge dogs running through the house is bound to be exhausting. Here we go.

Love, J

And here's a picture of me from Friday...daddy and I went down to Lowes to get some stuff, and I came home dressed like this!
Daddy said I "charmed" the lady at the checkout counter, so she gave me my very own work apron. It's fun getting free stuff just 'cause you're cute!

2 comments:

Kelly Belly said...

I am heppy to see that he atleast he has socks on!

Meegan M said...

This post just made my day infinitely better with the laughing!!