Monday, March 16, 2009

Well, soooooooooo-REEE!

Since mom-mom has now received hate mail from several of our loyal readers, I insisted that she post something today.

We have been quite busy with Gramma Jojo. Here are some highlights:


A pony ride! I loved it when we got to GO FAST!

Mom-mom and Gramma Jojo planting flowers in the garden.

Kissin' my Gramma.

I got a new slide (thanks to the neighbors down the street who were giving it away for FREE!)

Yesterday we went to Balboa Park and rode the train! Daddy came, too. See him just behind me and Gramma?

And then, in honor or Grampa Grampa Mike's birthday, I rode a butterfly!!! Daddy thought I was gonna be scared and try to jump out, but I had a great time.

(I might look a little sad in this picture, but it's only because the ride was over.)

I'm not sure what we will do today, but it's sure to be an adventure. Gramma Jojo is beginning to understand what Uncle Dan and Uncle Brian meant when they told her I NEVER stop talking.

Have a great day!!!

Love, J

No comments: