Friday, February 27, 2009

Photo Contest

Everyone has seen those contests they run in magazines. You know the ones where they show you a picture and you are supposed to think up a caption for it?

Well, here you go! The winner (chosen by a panel of highly qualified judges) will receive a special gift from ME!
Contest entries must be received by Monday, March 2nd.

Good luck!

Love, J

(Mom-mom was a little hesitant to post this picture...sorry if it is offensive. No one comes here to see mom-mom's butt...)

8 comments:

Janis said...

"I like to pee in the bathtub."

Anonymous said...

"I climbed in here to be with the Mermaid. I don't know what happened!"

Anonymous said...

"I think SHE's supposed to have clothes on and I'm not!!"

Anonymous said...

"Look what I found in the bathtub. I'm going to make a lamp out of it!!"

Anonymous said...

The water is fine, everybody! Let's all go swimming.

Anonymous said...

My vote is really for Janis's comment. That says it all!!!

Anonymous said...

"Back off daddy. Seat's taken"

Anonymous said...

bens is the best