Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Very Exciting Breakfast

When was the last time you had this much fun just sitting at breakfast? We obviously live in a very exciting place...


As mom-mom was getting this post ready, I was singing a little song for her...over and over. For some reason, she didn't understand what I was singing so I had to do it a few times. See how long it takes you to get it...


Well, that's it. I am feeling very entertaining today and I have not shut my mouth since the second my eyes popped open this morning. I think we might need to go to the park today.

Love, J

2 comments:

Gramma JoJo said...

Once I knew what he was saying, he was actually doing a good job of singing it. Just a little more practice before we sign his contract for the Metropolatin Opera though.

Auntie Lindsay said...

That was one of my FAVORITE songs when I was little!!! We used to sing it in kindergarten ALL the time!!
Love you guys!!