Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We're Pretty Sad...

...but oh so thankful for a wonderful visit with Gramma Jojo! I am still not totally convinced that she isn't here.

Monday was a very special day. It was Gramma Jojo's birthday. I LOVE to sing "Happy Birthday" and I LOVE cupcakes. It was a fun day for me. I was having such a good time while we were eating our cupcakes that everything was funny. Check me out. Daddy is just opening up the dictionary and reading words...


(This is somehow funnier if you actually listen to the way daddy is pronouncing some of the words. Wow.)

Well, I'm going to go look for Gramma Jojo one more time and then I'll get ready to go to swimming. I hope you have a great day!

Love, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacob and Ben - you have me peeing my pants laughing at you at work LOL
Miss you guys!!!

Kel said...

oh my goodness...you guys make me laugh! at first i was laughing at jacobs laugh, but then i noticed jojo's laugh...and i began to laugh harder. laughing is probably the best thing ever!