Monday, March 9, 2009

So Many Visitors!

Our house has been very busy lately. We were very sad to say goodbye to Uncle Dan and Uncle Brian, but we are so happy that they could come out and visit us! I had a great time with my uncles and I am still looking for them in the house. I wake up the morning and call for "UH DANNY?!?" from my bed. Good thing Gramma Jojo will be here in just a few days to distract me.

Here is a picture Uncle Dan took while we were hunting for potato bugs together. He showed me how they roll up when you touch them! I am now just a little obsessed with potato bugs. Thanks, Dan.

Saturday, after we took the uncles to the airport, we had a bit of a party at our house. Mom-mom has decided not to post anyone else's embarrassing photos from the party, but I told her it was ok to post mine.

This is what happens when mom-mom turns her back on a two-year-old at a party...




What a party! You should have seen the other guests...we may or may not have pictures of them in similar poses to mine in that first image! A good time was had by all.

Now we are getting excited about Gramma Jojo's visit on Thursday!!! Just 3 more days!

Love, J

No comments: