Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Playin' with the Boys

Uncle Brian AND Uncle Danny are here!!!

Sorry we didn't post anything yesterday, but we were much too busy. We played out in the yard in the morning (after my waffle feast, of course), and then we dropped Danny off with Uncle Brett to go surfing. He did great, except that he was so tired he didn't last too long in the water! While he was surfing, I went for a ride with mom-mom and Uncle Brian. Brian picked out some foods for dinner and we went home and he cooked! Grandma and Grandpa Holko came over and ate the yummy food with us. We had a great night!

Here are some pictures of me and my uncles playing a game in the yard. They were very patient with me and helped me play, too.








I'm not sure what we are going to do today, but it's nice and sunny out so we are going to find some sort of adventure!

Love, J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell those boys to put shorts on!