Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beach Boys

It was so nice outside yesterdy that we decided to go to the beach. My uncles needed a little sun on their faces and sand in their toes. We went down to Mission Beach and splashed around for a while, then we had lunch. We were so tired when we got home, we all took a little nap!

I showed the boys how to hold my hands in the water and dragged them out there.

Then they started swinging me! It was SO much fun!

We all got a little bit wet.

Uncle Brian buried my feet in the sand. Luckily, I had my "helicoppie" to play with.

Today Uncle Brian has to do a little bit of work, but me, mom-mom and Uncle Danny are going to see my girlfriend Ella! She is in town for a visit...I can't wait. We'll post some pictures tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Love, J

No comments: