Monday, July 7, 2008

TRUCKS!

Every little boy likes to play with trucks. Here are a few videos of me playing with mine.


I am FAST!

The dump truck goes BEEP BEEP BEEP when it dumps!

As you can see, pretty much all mommy and I did today was play outside. It's way more fun to play out in the yard than it is to play in the house. And my dogs get very happy when we come out to play. They really like to chase me around when I steal their toys. Mommy says that was all part of her plan. It was a happy day for her when I learned to throw the toys for Chewy and Obi! We'll try to get some pictures of us playing together...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy has already learned the valuble life lesson of what to do when life gives you lemons...throw 'em in the back of your truck and haul 'em off to the far side of the yard!

Anonymous said...

Only a little boy from California can load his truck with GREAT BIG LEMONS!!! I love the videos. It makes me feel like I'm there with you guys. Aunt Candy saw the vids for the first time yesterday and I thought she was going to cry.

Auntie Lindsay said...

OMG I cant even stand it "beep beep beep beep" that is the cutest thing in the whole wide world. I love that I can be having a bad day and seeing a little video of my little man can bring a smile to my face!

Anonymous said...

I think you're a genius.