Monday, July 21, 2008

Crayons

Daddy is home! And we played together all day yesterday. I think Grandpa Ken missed me, too. He came over to play with me yesterday. He got to see my new wagon, and I even talked him into giving me a ride around the yard!



This morning daddy had to go back to work, so it's just me and mommy again. She is trying really hard to find things for me to do and thought I might like to learn how to color. Well, guess what? I LOVE coloring. I made a special picture for Gramma Jojo when she come to visit me! Here are a few pictures of me drawing this morning.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cute and i miss him! And I see it!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have extra wall paint somewhere! He so cute. Sometimes he looks like you and sometimes Ben. I'm going to start calling him "the changling"

Anonymous said...

Next up--finger paint!

Anonymous said...

What exactly is he drawing there? Looks like some male anatomy!

Anonymous said...

Jacob please draw me a picture too!