Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the Fourth of July. We spent the day (and night!) over at Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house. Chewy and Obi got to come, too! I swam in the pool and ran around all afternoon! I got so tired that I didn't even wake up when mommy and daddy finally decided to come to bed!


Here are a few pictures of me and mommy before we went to the party. She said she didn't have enough pictures of just the two of us. Look how nice we look with our matching shirts!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of mommy too. Is that a faux hawk on your head? Tell mommy I'll be sending her a couple pictures from your Uncle Brian's 4th O' July party.

Auntie Lindsay said...

I wish you guys could have been here too Jake. Your Uncle Brian and I really really miss you....like A LOT. You need to tell Mommy and Daddy that if they don't decide to come home soon - you're coming without them!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacob, I love your big boy haircut! We all had a good time at Uncle Brian's, but we would of had an even better time if your mom and dad and especially you were there. Keep the camera rolling!