Thursday, July 17, 2008

Froot Loops

I'm not sure if anybody knows this, but my most favorite thing to eat in the whole wide world are Froot Loops! Mommy lets me have a big bowl of them for breakfast sometimes, and then we sit on the couch and watch cartoons together. It makes me very happy!






Sorry we didn't post anything yesterday. On Tuesday morning mommy and I went to my "music and movement" class. I get to play all kinds of instruments and dance around with a bunch of other little kids. Those of you who know me will be surprised to hear that I am actually quite shy at first. Sometimes I forget that I want to be shy and I dance around like a crazy man, but then I remember and run and sit on mommy's lap!
And then yesterday, I got to meet a new friend. Mommy and I went to help another mommy with her garden, and I got to play with her little girl, named Abigail. Both mommy and I made a new friend and had a really nice time visiting!
For dinner last night, Aunt Sarah came over and then we went to the Mexican food restaurant near our house. Mommy likes it there because it's close and the food is good, but I LOVE it there because it is right next to the airport. And there are PLANES at the airport. I can spot a plane before mommy can every time, and I yelled each and every time a plane took off and flew by the window. I had a great time!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! Now I want Mexican food!!

Anonymous said...

Love the musical addition to your blog Mr. J!