Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Silly dogs...

Sorry it took a little while get get something posted today! I am visiting my Grandma and Grandpa Holko today before they go on their trips, so mommy was busy getting things done without my help this morning. And since Gramma Jojo is not at work today, she wasn't expecting a picture...so we kinda forgot about it. Sorry everybody. Buy, hey, thanks for the text messages (Aunt Kelly) to make sure mommy felt bad about not getting anything up here right away!

Here's a little video of my playing with my dogs. They can't figure out why they can't get at that ball. I'm not entirely sure what's happening either, but it is definitely funny!




(BTW, this video is from last week. Chewy is feeling much better now and no longer has a cone on his head.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be so frustrating for Chewy!!! Jacob you are such a tease. What was the matter with Chewy? His cousins Maddy and Muffin want to know?

Anonymous said...

Chewy's problem is that he is WAY too furry and he likes to swim. Sometimes when very furry dogs swim, they get "hot spots". Sadly, Chewy is one of those dogs. But he's all better now!