Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We Love Gramma Jojo

Jacob asked me to post for him today. He said he was just too busy.

Today was kind of a sad day in our house. Gramma Jojo had to go home. I was pretty sure she was staying here...she's been here my whole life!

Here are a few pictures of us from this morning before she left. We are so lucky to have a Gramma who will come and stay with us and take care of all of us. We are going to miss her so very much, but will always be grateful for the time she spent with us here.



Then, we dropped Jacob off at school and took Gramma to the airport. Mommy only cried a little bit. She promised me that we would see Jojo again in just a few weeks.

Since my other Grandma is wonderful, too, and is picking Jacob up from school and keeping him overnight, today was just for me and mommy. I had a bath and we snuggled on the couch in a nice, quiet house. What a day!



Love,
Ryan

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Sigh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Jacob laughing. I'm telling myself that Ryan was too, although I'm pretty sure he was actually crying.