Monday, November 30, 2009

The Holko Boys

On Sunday morning, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house for a delicious brunch. This was the first time I had to share the backseat of the car with my little brother (and Gramma Jojo).

Here are some pictures of the Holko Boys and one Holko girl...








For some reason, I got a bunch of presents just for having a baby brother. So far, this whole baby thing has worked out well for me. Rumor has it Gramma Jojo will leave us soon...I'm not sure what will happen then. Mommy is a little scared.

Love, J

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Ha! Try two kids, working full-time along with some freelance work thrown in for good measure. Be sure to take time for yourself and maybe more importantly...you and Ben. Time is about to travel at warp speed for you guys! Love to you all.

Aunt Becky said...

Tapping foot. Waiting for a new post...tap, tap ,tap.

kell said...

oh my gosh jacob looks so big!.....i dont like it, tell him to stop growing until you come back here!