Monday, December 7, 2009

Rain, Wind, and Cookies!

We had a rainy day! This was very exciting, since we don't get very many of these around here.

It's a good thing we don't get many of them, too, since they don't make waterproof houses in San Diego. Mommy discovered a river running into the house from the new room. We kind of expected this. What we didn't expect was the water that would pour in around the sliding doors and through the air conditioner (?). It was really fun when I was whining that I had to poo for the 5th time (before noon), Ryan was crying because he wanted a bottle, and the timer on the oven was beeping because our cookies were ready while Mommy was trying to mop up the water on the floor. Oh well, it's just water.

We still had a lovely rainy day in our pajamas. We had turkey noodle soup for dinner, then decorated Christmas cookies! I already ate all of mine. Delicious.


After that, we all snuggled on the couch for a while. Chewy chose not to join us, but here are the rest of the boys.



"OK, I kissed him. Now I'm done. "

I'll be heading to school tomorrow morning (unless they declare San Diego a national disaster area since it's actually raining here) and then Ryan AND I will go to play at Grandma and Grandpa Holko's house. They said they were up for having us both at the same time...

I hope you have a great day!

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm still laughing at the twisted PJ picture. Gramma Jo-Jo told me about the excessive pooping and my comment was to only put three suckers in the what-a-pop dog per day. Once they are gone...they are gone. My god the kids going to get hemerroids!!