Friday, December 25, 2009

Holko Christmas

We got to celebrate the Holko Christmas tonight. I am such a lucky boy to have these people around me. They gave me some wonderful presents, and we had such a fun time together.








After all that excitement, we came home and we got a plate of cookies ready for Santa. Mommy thought we should add some carrots for Rudolph, too. I hope Santa never sees this picture...



In the morning, I hope to come out and find MORE presents under my Christmas tree. I have been so very good, especially in the last 24 hours. I can't wait to see what Santa brought me. Mommy said she hasn't been this excited about Christmas morning in years,

And then I will have to leave all of my cool new toys and go to the airport. We are headed to Buffalo to see more people we love and have ANOTHER Christmas! How fun!

Please think good travel thoughts for us tomorrow as we try to make our way across the country (via Chicago...yuck).

Merry Christmas to all....and to all a good night!

Love,
J

No comments: