Friday, December 4, 2009

Aw, Daddy

Last night, Mommy went to a movie with Aunt Sarah. That meant that Daddy was home alone with us for a whole hour before I went to bed. I told Mommy about it this morning. I told her that Daddy is a "funny guy" and that I got a "pig ride" around the house, and that the dogs barked and tried to chase me. This is all probably true. I don't know where Ryan was during all of this...but he seemed just fine to Mommy when she got home.

She didn't realize how stressful this babysitting event was for Daddy until this morning when I got up out of bed. What's wrong with this picture?




Mommy can't figure out how in the world Daddy even got my jammies on me this way, but it sure did make her laugh.

And here's a picture of Ryan...looking all cute dressed in pants!


This is gonna be a big weekend at our house. Now that Mommy is feeling better, she said we're doing Christmas decorating! I am VERY excited about lights. Just ask Gramma Jojo...

I hope you all have a great weekend, too.

Love,
J

1 comment:

Dad said...

Whoopsie. I put those jammies on while holding the baby. It is common knowledge that I have a hard time multi-tasking