Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Angels

Well, tonight was our Christmas Program at school. Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa Ken, and Aunt Sarah came to see the big performance.

Each class learned a song and got to sing it in front of about a million people. My class got to go first. We all lined up just like little angels. Can you spot me in the second row?

I sang so nicely and was even dancing just a little bit. My family thought I was just adorable.

And then I pushed the kid standing in front of me.

I tried to explain that it was justified. After looking at all of the pictures, Mommy DID notice that he was looking back at me in almost every single one...she does not believe that he could possibly have said anything to warrant a push on stage, but is going to give me the benefit of the doubt.

After each class sang their song, all of us got to go back up and sing together. I was right up front, so you can spot me easily in this next picture.


Luckily, there is no video footage of this one, because I'd have a hard time explaining exactly why I kept head-butting the kid standing to my right while we were waiting for the music to start. Whatever. Mommy still thought I was the cutest guy up there.

Love,
J

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

So funny. I'm sure the kid deserved it.