Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Friend Ella

Ella has been my girlfriend for more than 2 years now. We met at a class our moms took together when we were really little. We have the same birthday.

Ella moved to Idaho a while ago, but I still get to see her when she comes to San Diego to visit. Now that we are bigger, we can play together a little more. We even talked about things this time.

Here are some pictures of our visit to Mission Bay this afternoon. I had fun running around and playing with Ella, and Mom-mom had such a good time visiting with Ella's mom. We wish we got to see them more...

My turn to drive!

A girl is touching me, Mom!

Isn't she pretty?


Look at those eyelashes!


Ella let me push her on the swing!






What a good day. Now it's naptime for me AND Mom-mom.

Love, J

1 comment:

Becky said...

Jacob,
Grandpa would be so proud!!! A redheaded girl and a big one too!!!