Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting...

Mom-mom and I took a few more pictures this morning. The new letter for our wall arrived the other day, and we opened up our package finally.

Here's the new letter that will be going on our wall!






Had we known we were going to do a photo shoot this morning, we might have chosen a better background...or put on pants, maybe. Oh well. I guess you can't script life :)

Love, Big Brother Jacob

P.S. In case you are wondering what the "R" is for...my little brother's name will be Ryan Michael. We like it :)

2 comments:

Auntie Lindsay said...

Auntie Lindsay loves it too!!

I can't wait to meet my 2nd favorite nephew Ryan!!

Jacob...have you picked out a few toys that your cousin Carleigh can play with when she is there?? We will be there in 5 weeks!! Can't wait to see you :o)

Becky said...

what happened to PETEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







signed
disappointed in Buffalo