Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Makes Me Happy

We had the nicest weekend.

It actually started with a really fun trip to the Zoo on Friday. Mom-mom and I got to go with my friend Jack and his mommy. It was fun to giggle and run around with another little boy. We had a great time, even though mom-mom didn't take any pictures.

Saturday, mom-mom painted my new dresser and started to get my NEW big boy room ready. It will still be a little while before I move in, but now I have another place to play. We'll take some pictures of it soon. Gramma Jojo will help me move in to that room and make it special when she comes out to visit next month.

And today, we got up early to take Grandma and Grandpa Holko to the airport for their trip. We'll miss them while they are gone, but I'm sure they'll have a great time. After we dropped them off, daddy took us out for breakfast. Mom-mom and I shared pumpkin pancakes and they were fabulous. I ate a ton.

And THEN, we came home and watched football and played with my engines all afternoon. We had a nice lazy day, and get this...DAD made us a pumpkin pie. A real pumpkin pie. And dinner. It was wonderful.
(Ben was very proud of his roasted chicken, and rightfully so. He took the picture, too.)


Mom-mom thinks they are the prettiest foods she's seen in a long time. She said they are even prettier and tastier because she didn't make them.

So.....I hope everyone had as nice a weekend as we did. Yay for Fall and cooler weather!

Love, J

2 comments:

Gramma JoJo said...

These smiling pictures look like that should be in an advertisement for cool whip or something! jacob, you are just the best. I can't wait until we have our week long pajama party next month.

Love you, Gramma JoJo

Janis said...

I posted the one picture I took of the boys at the zoo on my latest blog post.