Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brat!

I am SOOOO tricky.

Mom-mom can't leave anything on the counter anymore. I saw some cookies there this morning while I was eating breakfast. I quietly got up, went and grabbed my stool, and stole a cookie.

Since I am still not convinced that there is anything wrong with this, I came running in to tell Mom-mom.


About 3 minutes after this happened, Mom-mom answered her phone and was distracted for a mintue. When she hung up, I was very quiet...and this is never a good sign. While Mom-mom was on the phone, I stole her bagel! Isn't that funny?

And about the school thing...yesterday was a better day (kinda). I got really upset when we pulled in to the parking lot and refused to get out of the car. I begged mom-mom not to make me go. She said I had to try it for a few minutes, but that if I really didn't want to stay I didn't have to. She sat with me while we waited for the teachers to let us in, and I wasn't crying exactly, but I wasn't happy. I made mom-mom come in the classroom with me and she tried to get me to play with this neat foamy stuff that was out on the tables. I really, really wanted to play with it, but was so afraid mom would leave that I barely touched it. Finally, I decided I couldn't resist, and got a little bit happy. Miss Ali came over and played with me, and let me sit on her lap. This made me feel a LOT better and mom-mom left...I didn't even scream like I did last week.

When mom came back to pick me up, Miss Ali was nice enough to show her a bunch of pictures of me smiling and playing during the day. I know this made mom very happy to see me having fun. I was actually smiling when she got back (this is the first time that has happened) and I announced, "I had a good day!"

Tomorrow, I get to bring my bike. I think it might be another "good day."

Love, Jacob (the food thief)

1 comment:

Gramma JoJo said...

I think you will really like school if you give it a chance. It is a good place to meet some nice friends.

Tell Mom Mom that I have to put my food away from the dogs. They are just as bad as you, Jacob.