Friday, September 4, 2009

New School Open House

This particular picture has nothing to do with our post today, but mom-mom wanted to share this photo and wonders if anyone can guess what I am telling her here...a dirty diaper goes to the winner!

Last night, Mom-mom, daddy, and I went to my new school for an Open House! I cried when it was time to leave...so that's probably a good sign.

I got to meet my teachers, Miss Ali and Miss Carolyn. They were both SO nice, and I know I'm going to have a really fun time when I start school next week. I will be going every Tuesday and Thursday morning. I am such a big boy!

After visiting the school, we came home and played out in the yard for a while. It has been SO hot lately that my outside toys have been missing me. So, we blew bubbles, threw toys for the dogs, and even chased the chickens around a little! Here are a few pics...




The most ridiculous looking chicken ever...
Today, Mom-mom and I are headed out of the house for a while. Our friend Ryan is here to do some work and for some reason Mom-mom doesn't think I will be much of a help...

Hope you have a great day, and a good weekend, too!

Love, J

PS - Daddy is going back down to the city today to see about starting this whole permit process again...wish us luck!

1 comment:

Gramma JOJO said...

That child can't be old enough to go to school. He was just born a short while ago. Time goes all too fast!!!! I know he will be the star of the class. He will take after his mother and father. Love ya,