Monday, September 7, 2009

New Chair

Mom-mom and I were at Ikea the other day, looking for something (we can't remember what it was now). We were checking out the As-Is section, and I found my new favorite place to sit!


It's great because I can rest my drinks on the arm and tuck me feet up while I watch Mighty Machines with my dogs.

And for those who may have never heard of Mighty Machines, I highly recommend it. I have several different versions, I it's the first thing I talk about when I wake up in the morning. All boys like it...even daddies and grandpas.

Tuesday is a big day...my first day of school. Mom-mom has all of my stuff packed up and my clothes picked out. We will take lots of pictures and post some later. Wish me luck!

Love,
Jacob (the big boy who goes to SCHOOL)

1 comment:

Janis said...

Our little neighbor friend down the street is OBSESSED with Mighty Machines.

Good luck at school, big boy! And good luck to you, Mom-mom!