Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome to our Morning!

Every morning, mom-mom wakes up to me yelling in my bed. Not crying, just yelling "MOM-MOM! MOM-MOM! AHHYAAAHHHHHH! MOM-MOM!"

So she gets up to get me and we start our day.
Mom-mom always feeds me first. Today I had - you guessed it - Froot Loops! And a banana and some milk.

Then mom-mom feeds the dogs. Obi LOVES this part of the day best of all.

Then she feeds the fish in the pond.
Then she feeds the little birds.

Then she takes the chickens outside for the day and feeds them, too. (Look how big they are getting already! Sadly, not big enough to live outside full-time yet...)

And where am I during all of this morning activity? Am I helping mom-mom?

Am I helpful or what? At least I am in one place for a few minutes!

I hope everybody had a good weekend. I did! I stayed at G & G Holko's house on Thursday and Friday nights while mom=mom and dada went to Palm Springs for their anniversary. They said they had a good time. Here's a picture mom-mom sent me from their trip. I'm not so sure about this...


Well, we're off to start our day!

Love, J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's alot of feeding! Makes my morning sound easy. Happy Anniversary to Mom-mom and Dad-dad! Seems like they just got hitched.